I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want…. yes it is that crazy time of year when most of us are frantically trying to think of what to get for the special people in our lives.
In this Ultimate Gift Guide for Surface Pattern Designers I have thought of a few things I think most designers would love – feel free to send it to Santa!
If you don’t see what you would really really like on the list, please write it in the comments below to make sure Santa knows *exactly* what you would like to find under the Christmas tree 🙂
- a Skillshare membership – most likely they will already have a subscription to Skillshare so you can gift them a month or more of classes in a beautiful handwritten note
- new art materials – think outside the box and look at art materials that will allow them to try out a completely different technique, such as:
- a gift voucher for a hands-on art or craft workshop. Some good options for gift vouchers in Australia include Work-Shop and ClassBento, or you can search for individual workshops on Eventbrite.
- a subscription to an inspiring magazine such as Uppercase, Vogue Living or Frankie (I would love any other recommendations – let me know in the comments below!)
- a ticket to an upcoming art exhibition or a gift voucher for their favourite art gallery such as GOMA in Brisbane
- a beautiful coffee table book such as the Taschen books or check out this list of pattern design books by Pattern Observer
- and finally, some of their favourite loose leaf tea in a lovely jar or tin with some ethical chocolates – my top picks are teas from the Source Bulk Foods and Bennetto chocolates for their gorgeous packaging and yes they are very delicious too!
I hope you have found this Ultimate Gift Guide for Surface Pattern Designers inspiring and helpful!