I have been very kindly nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award by aniketsalviphotography who takes some truly beautiful photos!
As part of my nomination I have a few rules to follow:
- Display the award logo on you blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
So 7 things about myself…
1. I love fun Aussie hip hop and sometimes go to hip hop dance classes!
2. My dream job would be working as a glass artist on a tropical island…hmmm
3. I started my blog to become more focused and organised with my photos and as a happy aside have discovered so much creative talent amongst other bloggers!
4. Despite being a beach baby the blog photos I love looking at the most are of snow!
5. My photographic goal is to get the perfect wave shot… or an underwater pic of a wild leopard seal!
6. I think collecting shoes is a legitimate past time!
7. I don’t usually like following rules 🙂
So instead of 15 I am going to nominate 5 bloggers that I think are very inspiring!
caleephotography – for beautiful fairyland photos
thecurrumbin – for capturing the spirit of my favourite Gold Coast beach – Currumbin!
Becky Says Things – for being so darn hilarious!
parasitnumb3xhal – for out-of-this-world imagery
The Long Way There – for atmospheric snow photos